See your high school counselors and financial aid offices for information on federal and school financial aid and other community-based scholarships. The public library and Internet also have resource information.
While we can't endorse any of these resources, students and parents may find these scholarship and financial aid websites helpful:
- Federal Student Aid - an office within the U.S. Department of Education
- My College Dollars at Get Schooled, a nonprofit encouraging students to graduate and attend college.
- Student Financial Aid Services, Inc.
- Callie Herd's blog: Preparing for College
- Scholarships for Memphis
- College Goal Tennessee
- GoodCall Scholarship Search Engine
- Scholarship Guide for Women