The Community Foundation is ready to support your work with clients. At no cost to you or your clients, we can:
- Consult with you and your clients on ways the Community Foundation can help them meet their charitable and financial goals.
- Provide printed materials about giving through the Community Foundation, including information on a variety of fund types and giving strategies.
- Provide you with access to GiftLaw, a free resource with online tools like the GiftLaw Calculator, which enables you to calculate charitable deductions for your clients; and GiftLaw Pro, for researching planned gifts using the latest gift planning information.
- Offer continuing education opportunities with nationally-recognized speakers.
- Send an e-newsletter with timely information on giving vehicles, tax updates, and other issues of importance to you and your clients. You will be able to subscribe to this e-newsletter soon.
- Handle the donation of appreciated securities, life insurance and other complicated assets.
Email(fhorrell [at] cfgm [dot] org) Director of Professional Advisor Development Frank Horrell, CPA, CFP® or call him at (901) 722-0027 for more information.