For 48 years, the Community Foundation has worked with professional advisors—attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, insurance agents, and trust officers—to provide expert and strategic charitable giving advice for their clients. Together, we create plans that fulfill dreams and build legacies, all while maintaining the maximum tax benefits for your clients.
Benefits to you include:
- Remaining your clients’ trusted advisor throughout the process,
- Sharing our in-depth knowledge of the issues and nonprofits of the region with your client, and
- The ability to accept a wide range of gifts from cash and marketable securities; to restricted stock and closely held businesses, including partnerships and LLC interests; to real estate and life insurance.
What does a community foundation mean for your clients?
- Simplifying charitable giving and tax reporting,
- Eliminating the paperwork, administration, and expense of a private foundation, and
- No minimum annual payout requirements.
Simply put, we are stronger together. Like you, we care deeply about providing excellent customer service and helping clients do the most with their money. Our charitable solutions let your clients simplify and consolidate their charitable giving, take advantage of tax-saving opportunities, and ultimately do more to support the causes and organizations they value. We want to be a resource for you so you can help your clients explore the possibilities of philanthropy in a way that is good for them and their charitable causes.
Email(fhorrell [at] cfgm [dot] org) Director of Professional Advisor Development Frank Horrell, CPA, CFP® or call him at (901) 722-0027 for more information.